about the festival
A FESTIVAL OF FAMILY FUN ON FATHER’S DAY!
After a simply splendid second year IN JUNE 2018, The Cambridge Club Festival returns to Haggis Farm on June 16th (Father’s Day) 2019, for another celebration of family, friends, food, drink and music - bigger, better and more delightful than ever BEFORE…
2018 saw the glorious Gabrielle gracing the stage; Trevor Nelson and Craig Charles keeping us dancing into the sunset; plus Uncle Funk & the Boogie Wonderband's disco gold. Not to mention fab food, delicious drinks and kids entertainment!
THIS YEAR, WE HAVE MORE music, MORE on the menu, AND MORE family fun - WITH SISTER SLEDGE, CRAIG CHARLES & MANY OTHERS - plus a BRAND NEW STAGE…
THE CAMBRIDGE CLUB FESTIVAL 2019
- 16th June, Haggis Farm, Cambridge
- SISTER SLEDGE, CRAIG CHARLES FUNK & SOUL CLUB & many mORE ACTS
- 2 Stages of Disco, Funk, Soul, Rock & Roll, 70s/80s/90s Classics
- Families & children welcome!
- Specialist food traders, craft beer, gin, prosecco
- Variety of children's entertainment
- FREE for kids under 5; £10 for children (aged 5-17)
- 7,000 people, 1 day to remember...
third release tickets ARE NOW AVAILABLE here.
We hope to see you in the summer sun in june!