“A feast for YOUR ears and mouth – a fabulous culinary AND musical delight comes to THE CITY...”
- CAMBRIDGE EDITION
A FESTIVAL OF FAMILY FUN ON FATHER’S DAY!
After a simply splendid second year IN JUNE 2018, The Cambridge Club Festival returns to Haggis Farm on June 16th (Father’s Day) 2019, for another celebration of family, friends, food, drink and music - bigger, better and more delightful than ever BEFORE…
2018 saw the glorious Gabrielle gracing the stage; Trevor Nelson and Craig Charles keeping us dancing into the sunset; plus Uncle Funk & the Boogie Wonderband's disco gold. Not to mention fab food, delicious drinks and kids entertainment!
Next year promises MORE music, MORE on the menu, MORE family fun, plus a NEW STAGE! Yes, on Father's Day 2019, The Cambridge Club is back with a bang…
THE CAMBRIDGE CLUB FESTIVAL 2019
- 16th June, Haggis Farm, Cambridge
- The perfect Father's Day event!
- Families & children welcome
- 20+ music artists across 2 stages
- Disco, Funk, Soul, Rock & Roll, 70s/80s/90s Classics
- Specialist food traders, craft beer, gin, prosecco
- Variety of children's entertainment
- FREE for kids under 5; £5 for children (AGED 5-17)
- 10,000 people, 1 day to remember...
first release tickets ARE NOW AVAILABLE here.
We hope to see you in the summer sun in june!