The Cambridge Club' Terms and ConditionS. Rights Of Admission Reserved.
- ENTRY TO SITE WILL BE REFUSED IF YOU DO NOT BRING CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING AND SUITABLE IDENTIFICATION. The “site” includes car parks, entrances and any other areas under the control of the organisers.
- Refunds will only be given at the organiser’s discretion. Please email email@example.com if this is needed.
- A challenge 25 policy will be in place throughout the site.
- All bags, coats and similar will be searched on entry. Body searches will be random.
- Any items which the organisers deem may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated.
- There will be no re-entry to the event.
- No illegal substances, weapons, barbeques or meth stoves Nitrous Oxide canisters or dispenser’s glass will be allowed on site.
- The organisers will operate a zero tolerance drug policy.
- No alcohol in any form can be brought onto the site.
- No picnics can be brought onto the site.
- No professional film, video or audio recording equipment or sound systems will be allowed on site without prior permission from the event management. There will be professionals operating at the festival from start to finish.
- No spray paint may be brought on site. Our design team have worked tirelessly to create an incredible visual experience and we want to keep it that way!
- No fireworks, flares or pyrotechnic devices and sky lanterns of any kind may be brought on to the site.
- No pets are allowed on site.
- Persons suspected or deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities and/or behaving in an anti-social manner within the site may be searched and/or evicted.
- Persons who have gained access to the site without a valid ticket, permission, or other lawful authority to remain, or have gained access by fraudulent means, may be searched and will be evicted.
- Eviction will be to a suitable and safe location at the discretion of the organisers.
- All visitors should be aware that this event takes place in an outdoor, rural location. Please bring appropriate footwear and clothing.
- Participation in all activities on site is voluntary and is at your own risk.
- Sound levels at this event may cause damage to hearing. Please bring ear defenders if you require them.
- No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers.
- All attendees give permission for themselves to appear on both audio and visual recording made by or on behalf of the organisers which may be used or published by the organisers in photographs and other media to report on this event and promote future events.
- Please respect the countryside and the environment and be respectful towards those living near the site.